He Fainted over a simple question on how he spent N1.5 billion for himself on covid19.
When they were embezzling billions of Naira meant for the development of Niger Delta, they didn’t slump.
Now they are asking them to provide answers to why they stole the money, they are faking slumping/fainting.
1.3 billion stolen in the name of palliative
Its not even the fainter that is my problem but that man in suit
Is he helping or doing more harm, putting all the bacteria on his hand inside the fainter’s mouth
An Interim Management Committee of the NDDC:
1. Spent N81.5 billion as sundry expenses, including graduation ceremonies in the United Kingdom during lockdown?
2. Spent N3.14 billion for COVID-19 palliatives for staff.
3. Spent N1.3 billion on community relations
4. Spent N85.6million for travels during lockdown between February and May 2020
5. Spent N122.9 million on condolences between February – May 2020.
6. Spent N23.8million on consultancy.
7. Spent N2.6 billion on medicals,
8. Spent N790.9 million as imprest
9. Spent N1.9 billion on Lasser fever
10. Spent N706 million on legal services
11. Spent N1.121billion on public communication
In all these expenditures nothing was “spent” on Projects in the Niger Delta for the good of the common man for whose purpose the Commission was set up.