1. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath… No man, not even your husband, will like to see you that way.
2. Do not leave cheap nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason they sell nail polish remover…
3. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother. Just pack your hair neatly.
4. Do not do artificial nails that make you look like a dragon queen, being simple is always sexy. Just try it once and you will love doing it always. Have you heard men talk about a lady being natural before? It’s because they like natural women.
5. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
6. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
7. Never contradict what your man says in public.
8. Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman.
9. Do not share your best friend’s personal life with every Tom, * and Harry.
10. Women should never act on distress in relationships like checking your man’s phone, nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will simply release him to someone else by doing so.
11. Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
12. Stop obsessing over your body. It’s good to eat healthy and work out but leave it at that.
13. Never over-accessorize. Stop looking like a Christmas tree.
14. Never leave home without lip-gloss, your phone and most of all your dignity.
15. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
16. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper.
17. Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the wrong impression.
18. Never think you can threaten your man into submission. You simply get him irritated in the end.
19. Respect is reciprocal. You earn your man’s respect if you respect him first. And finally,
20. Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying you for who you are… Be yourself!