Buhari Is Not The Problem In This Country’ – she twittered but our selves .
A female student in one of the higher institutions was left frustrated and shocked by what happened to her in her hostel.
The student explained that she decided to cook outside her room because of the heat.
While cooking, she went into her room to return the oil and pepper, but when she came back, someone had scooped her hot noodles from the pot, leaving an almost empty pot on the burner.
Sharing a photo of what was left in the pot on her twitter handle, tfemi@tifemi26, she wrote;
“So for the first time in my two years in this hostel, I said I should cook outside my room cause of heat. I entered the room to just return the pepper and oil and before I came back, my noodles is gone… Buhari is actually not our problem in this country…”