EastWestReporters is among the local growing leaders in online news and information delivery. Operating 24 hours, seven days a week by our dedicated members of staff.
EastWestReporters relies on our professionalism to deliver indigenous online news and media publications. We also feature the latest multimedia technologies, from live video streaming, audio packages to searchable archives of news features and background information. EastWestReporters is updated continuously throughout the day to provide true and verifiable news and information relating to human rights, gender rights, security and labor issues.
To be a World-Class Online Reporting Network that promotes and showcases the Nigeria heritage to the world.
To provide excellent media services worldwide that project the true African perspectives.
OUR CORPORATE OBJECTIVES
– To own and operate online newspaper and magazine.
– To promote and sustain improve Nigeria’s positive societal values through social, cultural, political and technological inspired publications of books and magazines.
– To serve as a source of social literacy by impacting knowledge of human rights, gender rights, security and labor issues to the masses.
– To own and operate online video sites and television channels that preserves and promotes Nigeria’s culture within the country and beyond.
– To offer our audience with the most dependable, trustworthy, independent coverage and analysis of current issues from local, regional, national and international locations.
– To promote civic responsibility which is an essential part of the information artery.
OUR CORE VALUES
- National Interest
Want to get in touch with us?